INFORMATION FOR THE USER
BOREAS INMUEBLES S.L.U., henceforth the RESPONSIBLE, is the entity in charge of processing the personal data of the User and informs him/her that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (DPA on PDP), and therefore provides him/her with the following information on such processing:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. Planned operations for processing purposes are as follows:
- Forwarding of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which enables commercial communications to be conducted. Such communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data:
-To carry out statistical studies.
-To process orders, requests or any type of petition made by the user by means of any contact method made available to him/her.
-To send the website's newsletter.
2. IDENTIFYING DATA
Legal basis for processing: consent of the data subject. Data retention criteria: data will be kept for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the processing purposes and when no longer required for those purposes, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure either pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction of the data.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally compelled to do so. Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
BOREAS INMUEBLES S.L.U. CALLE MATA DE MORELLA, 11-B - 12006 CASTELLÓN DE LA PLANA (Castellón). Email: email@example.com
3. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or submitted on download forms, Users hereby expressly and freely accept that their data are necessary for the provider to attend to their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and assumes responsibility for communicating any changes to such data.
The RESPONSIBLE hereby informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data occurs, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data are provided, no guarantee is given that the information and services provided will be fully tailored to the User's needs.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which they are responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, faithful and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what may be necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that they have established appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and have communicated the appropriate information to them so as to enable them to exercise these rights and freedoms.